A safe, modified bathroom can still be attractive!
The SuperPole™ with SuperBar™ is an award winning, innovative, horizontal pivoting and locking bar that mounts to the SuperPole™: Improves safety with additional gripping and weight bearing support.
- Innovative: A gentle lift unlocks the bar. Keep the bar up to move freely. Let the bar down to lock. Provides 8 locking positions around the SuperPole™.
- Trusted Support: Push or pull on the bar to assist with sitting, standing and moving. To help prevent a forward fall, the bar will lock if released. Widely prescribed by therapists around the world.
- Reduce Caregiver Strain: Maximize the use of available strength while a caregiver supervises. Promotes safe and independent movement.
- A great space saver for around the bath or toilet, where limited space can make it difficult with a wheelchair or walker.
Visit the UDS eStore for additional SuperPole™ products and accessories.
Transitioning into an accessible living home is never easy, but UDS is here to help. With the experience, expertise, and sensitivity, we at UDS can help provide you with the products, services, and modifications necessary to help make your home feel safer. Our modification experts can help evaluate your needs while providing smart solutions for every aspect of your modification. We provide superior customer service while offering modifications for every area of your home, including your bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, and even workplace modifications.
Our success stories prove that with the help of the UDS team, we can help you or your loved one live an easier, more independent life through home modification. Interested in learning more about how UDS can help you and your family? Visit our Accessible Home Modifications page and check out the YouTube video. We have the practical solutions that improve your quality of life, at the lowest possible cost.
Barrier-free showers are showers without a curb that are designed for easier entrance and exit. The floor of a barrier-free shower is level with the rest of the bathroom floor in order to eliminate the step or climb into the shower that can be difficult to navigate for anyone with a mobility issue.
Selected for its barrier-free design, ease of installation, structural base and integrated wood backing, this roll-in shower is ideal for residential or commercial use. The design minimizes the chances of being installed in a non-barrier free manner, having grab bars installed without proper backing, and also reduces installation costs by installing directly on floor joists, sub-flooring and concrete surface.
Whether it’s for a person with a disability or the elderly, grab bars are one of the simplest ways to provide support and balance. They can be useful almost anywhere in the bathroom:
- for getting on and off the toilet
- for in and out of the tub
- for stability in the shower or at the sink
- as handrails for navigation about the space
You can choose from:
- standard wall mounted grab bars
Balance is a tremendous challenge for the disabled and even the elderly. It can be a simple adaptation that can save lives and provide a sense of security when navigating through the bathroom. To see our full selection of grab bars and to shop our eStore, click here.